The IDK complex with manual loading of detectors, is intended for small organizations (medical institutions, research and defectology laboratories, SES, etc.), is compact in size and quite high in performance.
The complex is used in conjunction with dosimeters DTL-02, DVG-02, DVGN-02, it is possible to use any dosimeters based on DTG-4 detectors.
Can be used for both photon and neutron dosimetry.
|Type of dosimeter||DVG-02 (DTL-02) / DVGN-02|
|Effective thickness of dosimeter cases||1 g / cm2|
|Registration threshold, mzv, no more than||0,05/0,1|
|Upper measurement threshold, zv||10/2|
|Repeatability for a dose of 10 mzv,%, not more than||7,5 %|
|Energy characteristic (photons 20 keV-20 MeV),%, not more than||30
|Energy characteristic (neutrons),%, not more than||-/50|
|Anisotropy (photons),%, not more than||15|
|Anisotropy (neutrons),%, not more than||-/15
|Repeated use of dosimeters, cycles, not less than||200
|Productivity of dosimeters processing, pcs / hour, not less than||20/15
|Time of setting the operating mode, min, not more than||30
- Modern element base.
- Reduced size and weight.
- Improved metrological characteristics and reliability indicators.
- At the creation the experience of operation of the 2nd generation complexes and the changed requirements of the consumers was taken into account.
- Managed by unified software.
- The possibility of using multiple readers on one PC.
- Client-server system IDK, covering the needs of organizations of any size.
- Increased reliability of data storage and access control.
- Implemented backward compatibility with the previous generation.