Complex AKIDK-401 is designed to measure individual equivalents of doses of weakly penetrating radiations.
Together with the dosimeter DVS-1 — in the skin of the face and lens of the eye.
Together with the dosimeter DVS-2 — in the skin of the palms.
|Convergence for a dose of 10 mSv,%, not more than||7,5|
|Limit of permissible basic relative error:|
|for Hp (3) from 0.1 mSv to 10 Sv||δ=±(15+1/H)|
|for Hp (0.07) from 2 mSv to 10 Sv||δ=±(15+20/H)|
|The range of photon radiation energies||10 кэВ – 3 Мэв|
|beta radiation||200 keV - 3 MeV|
|Anisotropy for angles from 0 ° to 60 ° (photons),%, not more than||15|
|(beta radiation),%, not more than||40|
- Modern element base.
- Reduced size and weight.
- Improved metrological characteristics and reliability indicators.
- At the creation the experience of operation of the 2nd generation complexes and the changed requirements of the consumers was taken into account.
Managed by unified software.
- The possibility of using multiple readers on one PC.
- Client-server system IDK, covering the needs of organizations of any size.
- Increased reliability of data storage and access control.
- Implemented backward compatibility with the previous generation.