The expander-generator is a system for converting heat (energy of compressed gas, heat recovery) on the basis of an oil-free screw compressor.
On the basis of a screw expander, installations for the utilization (recycling) of secondary energy resources can be developed:
- conversion of compressed gas energy into electrical energy;
- conversion of low-potential heat into electrical energy;
Capacity of installation from 2 to 300 kW (electric).
- the possibility of using secondary energy resources is impossible in other ways;
- no changes in the technology of the main equipment;
- absence of harmful emissions, noise, vibration;
- automated control, remote control via the network interface;
- allows you to generate electricity for your own needs and cooling by utilizing heat;
- When the unit is stopped for any reason, the heat release will occur as usual.
- autonomous power sources using secondary energy resources, including in hard-to-reach places where there is no power line;
- Utilization of heat that is removed to the environment during operation of various devices, including ICE.