Our enterprise is equipped with universal, modern and high-precision equipment for the production of parts, adaptable for solving any problems. The technical park of our enterprise has more than 50 units of various machines, more than 10 units of machining centers. All equipment is modern, imported.
- Lathe 2-spindle machine tools longitudinal turning machines with a bar loading shop. Diameter of blanks from 3,3 mm to 32 mm, length up to 2000 mm, the accuracy of processing parts is 0,03 mm.
- Lathe universal machines with a feeding device of rods.
- Diameter of blanks from 3,3 mm to 42 mm, length up to 3000 mm. Piece billets 200 mm in diameter and 150 mm in length. The accuracy of machining parts is from 0.03 mm to 0.05 mm.
- Lathe universal machines with a drive tool and a feeder of rods (1 m). The diameter of blanks from 30 mm to 52 mm, length up to 1000 mm, piece billets 200 mm in diameter and 150 mm in length, the accuracy of processing parts is 0,03 mm.
- Lathe universal machines. The diameter of the blanks is up to 400 mm, the length is up to 700 mm, the accuracy of machining parts is 0,03 mm.
- High-speed drilling and milling machine. The dimensions of piece blanks are 650 × 400 × 300 mm, the accuracy of machining parts to 0.03 mm.
- High-speed milling machines for processing external and internal grooves.
- Milling processing dimensions of blanks up to 400 × 1350 mm, the accuracy of machining parts is 0,03 mm.
- Longitudinal turning machines with CNC, which, after stacking 20-25 parts in a pallet, install, process and remove parts in an automatic mode. Diameter of blanks up to 42 mm.
- Two-spindle CNC lathe and one spindle lathe are installed in a special thermo-constant room for the manufacture of end parts.
- The deep drilling machine produces drilling of parts. Diameter up to 40 mm and depth up to 600 mm, accuracy of H7 holes and roughness «mirror».
- Straightening machines and longitudinal grinding — black and colored rolled products from blanks. Diameter up to 35 mm, length up to 2000 mm. And also grinding
- Centerless — details up to Ø50 mm; Optical — up to 10 × 10 mm; Cylindrical grinding — up to Ø320 mm, length — 1000 mm; Surface grinding — up to 300 × 600 mm; Intragrinding — up to Ø100 mm.
- Electroerosive machining (piercing, wire) dimensions of parts — up to 350×250×256mm.
- Coordinate boring, the dimensions of blanks up to 500 × 700 mm.
- Boring machines for processing large-sized products with dimensions of 1500 × 2000 × 1600 mm.
- Cutting on guillotine shears.
- Sheet of black, colored, stainless steel up to 12 mm thick.
- Cutting on band saws.
- A circle of black, colored, stainless steel up to Ø200 mm.
- Laser cutting:
— steel sheet thickness 0.5 — 15 mm.
— stainless steel sheet thickness 0.5 — 5 mm.
— Dural sheet thickness 0.5 — 4 mm.
- Hydro-sand blasting (shot blasting) Ferrous and non-ferrous metals sheet up to 6 mm thick.
- Sizes up to 1000 × 600 × 200 mm.
- Tumbling. Weight of parts is 300 gr.
German robotic metalworking centers produce stacking of blanks in several layers on a pallet with transfer to the working area. Suitable for processing complex overall dimensions. The ability to process 8-16 parts per installation in the device. The use of a special tilt-swivel head extends the machine’s capabilities to 5-axis machining, which makes it possible to perform three-dimensional contour processing of complex parts from one installation with dimensions up to 800 mm.
- The installation of waterjet cutting for economical cutting of blanks, makes it possible to obtain blanks of complex shape from sheets up to 120 mm thick and up to 2000 × 3000 mm. Any material can be processed: metal, glass, stone, etc ..
- Cutting on a belt-cutting machine a circle of black, colored, stainless steel up to Ø320 mm;
- Forge-and-press work with a force of up to 400 tons.
- 2nd shot blasting machines are used to prepare surfaces for rolled metal in the part of removing corrosion and scale, parts and assemblies with dimensions of 600 × 960 × 2000 mm.
- Furnaces for heating for hardening and annealing metals;
- The parts after quenching are subjected to tempering at the required hardness in shaft furnaces at temperatures from 150 to 700 ºС with an exposure of up to 3…6 hours followed by hardness control. Regimes of aging and normalization are carried out in these same furnaces.
- The hydrochloric bath-furnace makes heating for quenching of the cutting tool from high-speed steel (Р18, Р6М5, etc.)
- The electric furnace is used for carburizing parts.
- Furnaces for heat treatment of parts and blanks from aluminum alloys with aging modes up to 20 hours.
- In vacuum plants, heat treatment of parts with high requirements for surface cleanliness is carried out.
- Installations for soldering the cutting tool and local heating of the parts for quenching.
- Furnaces of chamber and mine type, vacuum furnace, are used for chemical-thermal treatment. metals, alloys, tool materials and produces hardening in an automatic mode in a shielding gas environment up to 1400 ºС.
- Vacuum heating is used for annealing, normalization, carburizing and quenching. Metals such as titanium, zirconium, tungsten, tantalum, molybdenum can be heat treated only under vacuum conditions, at temperatures up to 1200 ° C.
- Manual, semiautomatic welding in a protective gas environment, allowing to perform welds in complex assembly structures (from ferrous and non-ferrous metals). Welding equipment is certified in NACS. Ring seams on parts up to 1 m long and up to 300 mm in diameter.
Manual arc and mechanized welding in a mixture of protective gases is used.
- Wide range of contact spot and embossed welding equipment
- Welding takes place on a programmable welding manipulator and simultaneously on 4 welding manipulators-rotators that simultaneously perform 2 weld seams in automatic mode